Gujarat police asks Kejriwal to seek appointment to meet Modi
Gandhinagar: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal`s convoy was on Friday stopped a few kilometres away from the official residence of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, with police asking him to seek an appointment with the BJP`s prime ministerial candidate.
Kejriwal had this morning announced that he will go to meet Modi at his residence to discuss the development of Gujarat.
He, along with other BJP leaders drove to Gandhinagar, where the police stopped him and asked him to seek an appointment with Modi.
Later, another AAP leader Manish Sisodia went with police to the chief minister`s office to seek an appointment with Modi.
"Going to seek appointment from Modiji...," Sisodia tweeted after going to the CM`s office.
"Met the PS, gave him request for appointment. He says Modiji will decide and we will be informed soon," he later tweeted.
After that, Sisodia reached the car in which Kejriwal was sitting and they drove away from Gandhinagar.
Kejriwal is on a four-day tour of Gujarat to `verify` the development claims of Modi in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical