Gujarat: Six Pakistanis arrested from Sir Creek
Kutch: Six Pakistani nationals were arrested
and a boat was seized from the Sir Creek area near the
Indo-Pak border on the west coast of the district in Gujarat
today, Border Security Force (BSF) officials said.
A BSF unit patrolling in the area spotted a suspicious
boat in the Indian waters and stopped it to find six Pakistani
nationals on board.
They would be brought back to the mainland and handed
over to the local police.
Later, they would be taken to the Joint Interrogation
Centre (JIC) in Bhuj where they would be quizzed by various
intelligence agencies, BSF officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical