Gujarat: Six Pakistanis arrested from Sir Creek
Kutch: Six Pakistani nationals were arrested
and a boat was seized from the Sir Creek area near the
Indo-Pak border on the west coast of the district in Gujarat
today, Border Security Force (BSF) officials said.
A BSF unit patrolling in the area spotted a suspicious
boat in the Indian waters and stopped it to find six Pakistani
nationals on board.
They would be brought back to the mainland and handed
over to the local police.
Later, they would be taken to the Joint Interrogation
Centre (JIC) in Bhuj where they would be quizzed by various
intelligence agencies, BSF officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family