Gujarat: Six Pakistanis arrested from Sir Creek
Kutch: Six Pakistani nationals were arrested
and a boat was seized from the Sir Creek area near the
Indo-Pak border on the west coast of the district in Gujarat
today, Border Security Force (BSF) officials said.
A BSF unit patrolling in the area spotted a suspicious
boat in the Indian waters and stopped it to find six Pakistani
nationals on board.
They would be brought back to the mainland and handed
over to the local police.
Later, they would be taken to the Joint Interrogation
Centre (JIC) in Bhuj where they would be quizzed by various
intelligence agencies, BSF officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday