Gujarat: Six Pakistanis arrested from Sir Creek
Kutch: Six Pakistani nationals were arrested
and a boat was seized from the Sir Creek area near the
Indo-Pak border on the west coast of the district in Gujarat
today, Border Security Force (BSF) officials said.
A BSF unit patrolling in the area spotted a suspicious
boat in the Indian waters and stopped it to find six Pakistani
nationals on board.
They would be brought back to the mainland and handed
over to the local police.
Later, they would be taken to the Joint Interrogation
Centre (JIC) in Bhuj where they would be quizzed by various
intelligence agencies, BSF officials said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India