Gujarat: Three injured in blast
Vadodara: Atleast three persons including two girls were injured in a blast in a building at Amdavadi pol under Raopura area of the city on Tghursday.
Chief fire brigade officer HJ Tapariya told a news agency that the exact cause of the blast was yet to be ascertained as the house in which it occurred did not have any gas cylinder or a pipeline gas connection.
The injured have been shifted to a private hospital for treatment, he said.
Police were investigating the incident.
A forensic lab team also visited the site, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India