Gujarat transfers 6 IAS officers
Ahmedabad: In a reshuffle ahead of the Assembly elections in the state, the Gujarat government has transferred six senior IAS officials.
SK Nanda, Principal Secretary Forest and Environment, has been appointed as the new Principal Secretary, Home.
While, Additional Chief Secretary (ACS), Home, Varesh Sinha, has been made ACS Finance department, an official release said.
Narmada Water Supply and Kalpasar department Principal Secretary H K Dash has been transferred to Environment and forest department. He replaces Nanda.
While, Rajiv Kumar Gupta, who was holding the post of Managing director Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation is transferred as Principal Secretary, Narmada, Water Supply and Kalpsar department.
K Srinivas, Joint managing director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL) has been transferred as Secretary General Administration department (personnel).
He has also been assigned additional charge of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Rashtriya Ekta Trust, Statue of Unity, an ambitious project to built tallest statue of Sardar Patel.
Dhananjay Dwivedi, additional secretary (AS) with finance department has been transferred as AS General Administration Department (Service).The the post was laying vacant since the retirement of additional secretary Harsh Brahmabhatt.
The Gujarat election is due in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read