Gujarat transfers 6 IAS officers
Ahmedabad: In a reshuffle ahead of the Assembly elections in the state, the Gujarat government has transferred six senior IAS officials.
SK Nanda, Principal Secretary Forest and Environment, has been appointed as the new Principal Secretary, Home.
While, Additional Chief Secretary (ACS), Home, Varesh Sinha, has been made ACS Finance department, an official release said.
Narmada Water Supply and Kalpasar department Principal Secretary H K Dash has been transferred to Environment and forest department. He replaces Nanda.
While, Rajiv Kumar Gupta, who was holding the post of Managing director Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation is transferred as Principal Secretary, Narmada, Water Supply and Kalpsar department.
K Srinivas, Joint managing director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL) has been transferred as Secretary General Administration department (personnel).
He has also been assigned additional charge of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Rashtriya Ekta Trust, Statue of Unity, an ambitious project to built tallest statue of Sardar Patel.
Dhananjay Dwivedi, additional secretary (AS) with finance department has been transferred as AS General Administration Department (Service).The the post was laying vacant since the retirement of additional secretary Harsh Brahmabhatt.
The Gujarat election is due in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'