Gujarat transfers 6 IAS officers
Ahmedabad: In a reshuffle ahead of the Assembly elections in the state, the Gujarat government has transferred six senior IAS officials.
SK Nanda, Principal Secretary Forest and Environment, has been appointed as the new Principal Secretary, Home.
While, Additional Chief Secretary (ACS), Home, Varesh Sinha, has been made ACS Finance department, an official release said.
Narmada Water Supply and Kalpasar department Principal Secretary H K Dash has been transferred to Environment and forest department. He replaces Nanda.
While, Rajiv Kumar Gupta, who was holding the post of Managing director Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation is transferred as Principal Secretary, Narmada, Water Supply and Kalpsar department.
K Srinivas, Joint managing director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL) has been transferred as Secretary General Administration department (personnel).
He has also been assigned additional charge of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Rashtriya Ekta Trust, Statue of Unity, an ambitious project to built tallest statue of Sardar Patel.
Dhananjay Dwivedi, additional secretary (AS) with finance department has been transferred as AS General Administration Department (Service).The the post was laying vacant since the retirement of additional secretary Harsh Brahmabhatt.
The Gujarat election is due in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!