Gujarat: Two killed, 18 injured as bus overturns
Banaskantha: Two persons were killed on Sunday and 18 others injured when a luxury bus overturned near here, police said.
The incident took place at Trishuliya ghat, around 13 km from the temple town of Ambaji, when a group of around 35 people, who were on a pilgrimage tour, were heading towards Anjaar in Kutch district from Ambaji, they said.
The deceased have been identified as Chetan, the bus cleaner, and a pilgrim Dinesh Rawaji, police said.
The injured have been admitted to local civil hospitals of Danta town and Palanpur city, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj