Gujarat: Two killed, 18 injured as bus overturns
Banaskantha: Two persons were killed on Sunday and 18 others injured when a luxury bus overturned near here, police said.
The incident took place at Trishuliya ghat, around 13 km from the temple town of Ambaji, when a group of around 35 people, who were on a pilgrimage tour, were heading towards Anjaar in Kutch district from Ambaji, they said.
The deceased have been identified as Chetan, the bus cleaner, and a pilgrim Dinesh Rawaji, police said.
The injured have been admitted to local civil hospitals of Danta town and Palanpur city, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray