Gujarat: Two killed, 18 injured as bus overturns
Banaskantha: Two persons were killed on Sunday and 18 others injured when a luxury bus overturned near here, police said.
The incident took place at Trishuliya ghat, around 13 km from the temple town of Ambaji, when a group of around 35 people, who were on a pilgrimage tour, were heading towards Anjaar in Kutch district from Ambaji, they said.
The deceased have been identified as Chetan, the bus cleaner, and a pilgrim Dinesh Rawaji, police said.
The injured have been admitted to local civil hospitals of Danta town and Palanpur city, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged