Gujarat: Two killed, 18 injured as bus overturns
Banaskantha: Two persons were killed on Sunday and 18 others injured when a luxury bus overturned near here, police said.
The incident took place at Trishuliya ghat, around 13 km from the temple town of Ambaji, when a group of around 35 people, who were on a pilgrimage tour, were heading towards Anjaar in Kutch district from Ambaji, they said.
The deceased have been identified as Chetan, the bus cleaner, and a pilgrim Dinesh Rawaji, police said.
The injured have been admitted to local civil hospitals of Danta town and Palanpur city, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply