Gujarat: Two killed, 18 injured as bus overturns
Banaskantha: Two persons were killed on Sunday and 18 others injured when a luxury bus overturned near here, police said.
The incident took place at Trishuliya ghat, around 13 km from the temple town of Ambaji, when a group of around 35 people, who were on a pilgrimage tour, were heading towards Anjaar in Kutch district from Ambaji, they said.
The deceased have been identified as Chetan, the bus cleaner, and a pilgrim Dinesh Rawaji, police said.
The injured have been admitted to local civil hospitals of Danta town and Palanpur city, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’