Home collection of speed posts in Gujarat soon
Vadodara: Starting from January 10, the
Gujarat circle of the Department of Posts will initiate a
home collection facility of speed posts for the benefit of its
domestic as well as corporate customers.
Chief Postmaster General of Gujarat circle Humera
Ahmed said on Tuesday.
"The post offices across the state are gearing up for
the initiative and all arrangements are nearly complete," she
"This initiative will save customers` time and
expenses, who only have to call the nearest post office for to
avail of the facility. The post office staff will visit the
offices and houses of customers to collect the speed post
articles and would issue kacha receipts to them on the spot,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon