Home collection of speed posts in Gujarat soon
Vadodara: Starting from January 10, the
Gujarat circle of the Department of Posts will initiate a
home collection facility of speed posts for the benefit of its
domestic as well as corporate customers.
Chief Postmaster General of Gujarat circle Humera
Ahmed said on Tuesday.
"The post offices across the state are gearing up for
the initiative and all arrangements are nearly complete," she
"This initiative will save customers` time and
expenses, who only have to call the nearest post office for to
avail of the facility. The post office staff will visit the
offices and houses of customers to collect the speed post
articles and would issue kacha receipts to them on the spot,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!