Home collection of speed posts in Gujarat soon
Vadodara: Starting from January 10, the
Gujarat circle of the Department of Posts will initiate a
home collection facility of speed posts for the benefit of its
domestic as well as corporate customers.
Chief Postmaster General of Gujarat circle Humera
Ahmed said on Tuesday.
"The post offices across the state are gearing up for
the initiative and all arrangements are nearly complete," she
"This initiative will save customers` time and
expenses, who only have to call the nearest post office for to
avail of the facility. The post office staff will visit the
offices and houses of customers to collect the speed post
articles and would issue kacha receipts to them on the spot,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees