Home collection of speed posts in Gujarat soon
Vadodara: Starting from January 10, the
Gujarat circle of the Department of Posts will initiate a
home collection facility of speed posts for the benefit of its
domestic as well as corporate customers.
Chief Postmaster General of Gujarat circle Humera
Ahmed said on Tuesday.
"The post offices across the state are gearing up for
the initiative and all arrangements are nearly complete," she
"This initiative will save customers` time and
expenses, who only have to call the nearest post office for to
avail of the facility. The post office staff will visit the
offices and houses of customers to collect the speed post
articles and would issue kacha receipts to them on the spot,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital