Home collection of speed posts in Gujarat soon
Vadodara: Starting from January 10, the
Gujarat circle of the Department of Posts will initiate a
home collection facility of speed posts for the benefit of its
domestic as well as corporate customers.
Chief Postmaster General of Gujarat circle Humera
Ahmed said on Tuesday.
"The post offices across the state are gearing up for
the initiative and all arrangements are nearly complete," she
"This initiative will save customers` time and
expenses, who only have to call the nearest post office for to
avail of the facility. The post office staff will visit the
offices and houses of customers to collect the speed post
articles and would issue kacha receipts to them on the spot,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- AAP has become shelter of comedians not having ideology, says BJP
- Bhagwant Mann must be refrained from entering into Parliament: JD(U)
- Pokemon GO launched in Japan, thousands start hunting and capturing monsters
- Oppressed Dalits will teach a lesson to BJP: Arvind Kejriwal in Gujarat
- Una incident: Dalit victim back in hospital ahead of Rahul Gandhi’s visit under 'political pressure'