IT search at premises of builders and jewellers
Rajkot: Income Tax department on Wednesday carried out search operations at premises of builders, jewellers and financers in Junagadh, sources said.
Nearly 300 IT sleuths carried out the search operation at about 35 business and residential premises of various businessmen, sources said.
The search operation is likely to get over by Thursday evening, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees