Jamnagar: Retired police officer`s son shoots man
Jamnagar: A man, who allegedly had links with a criminal gang, was Saturday shot dead near Jamnagar Dental College by his former accomplice and son of a retired assistant sub-inspector of police, police said.
Nasir Khan, a member of Tajiya gang, was shot dead by his old accomplice Firoz Habib alias Bhaiji, who is the son of Habib, a retired ASI.
Firoz, who is absconding, had parted ways with Tajiya gang some time ago. Police said the killing seemed to be a fall-out of old enmity.
- Congress criticises Centre for not inquiring Vijay Mallya's transactions
- See pic: Tim Kopra shares view of massive storm near Japan from space!
- Thousands rally in Turkey to mark May Day amid tight security
- After Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh, forest fire now rages in J&K
- Uttarakhand forest fires: Social media terms it ‘National Emergency’, around 3000 hectares of forest area destroyed