Jayalalithaa to attend swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa will attend the swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi as Gujarat Chief Minister on December 26.
Jayalalithaa will be visiting Gujarat following an invitation from Modi, who was elected as Chief Minister for a third consecutive time, an official release said today.
Modi, who maintains a good rapport with Jayalalithaa, attended her swearing-in ceremony after AIADMK swept back to power after the April 2011 Assembly Elections.
She also deputed two of her party MPs Dr V Maithreyan and M Thambidurai as emissaries to attend Modi`s Sadbhavana Mission last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000