Jayalalithaa to attend swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa will attend the swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi as Gujarat Chief Minister on December 26.
Jayalalithaa will be visiting Gujarat following an invitation from Modi, who was elected as Chief Minister for a third consecutive time, an official release said today.
Modi, who maintains a good rapport with Jayalalithaa, attended her swearing-in ceremony after AIADMK swept back to power after the April 2011 Assembly Elections.
She also deputed two of her party MPs Dr V Maithreyan and M Thambidurai as emissaries to attend Modi`s Sadbhavana Mission last year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference