Jayalalithaa to attend swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa will attend the swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi as Gujarat Chief Minister on December 26.
Jayalalithaa will be visiting Gujarat following an invitation from Modi, who was elected as Chief Minister for a third consecutive time, an official release said today.
Modi, who maintains a good rapport with Jayalalithaa, attended her swearing-in ceremony after AIADMK swept back to power after the April 2011 Assembly Elections.
She also deputed two of her party MPs Dr V Maithreyan and M Thambidurai as emissaries to attend Modi`s Sadbhavana Mission last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi participates in SCO annual meet in Tashkent
- Pink auto introduced in Ghaziabad specifically for women
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Airlines are not 'demons': Civil Aviation Minister
- Not in the best of form, Roger Federer reaches crossroads at Wimbledon
- Lodha panel's recommendations could take cricket 20 years back, feels Anurag Thakur
- Future of cinema is internet movies, says Kangana Ranaut
- Campus violence: AMU expels 11 students, suspends 17 others