Jayalalithaa to attend swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa will attend the swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi as Gujarat Chief Minister on December 26.
Jayalalithaa will be visiting Gujarat following an invitation from Modi, who was elected as Chief Minister for a third consecutive time, an official release said today.
Modi, who maintains a good rapport with Jayalalithaa, attended her swearing-in ceremony after AIADMK swept back to power after the April 2011 Assembly Elections.
She also deputed two of her party MPs Dr V Maithreyan and M Thambidurai as emissaries to attend Modi`s Sadbhavana Mission last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan