Keshubhai Patel calls Narendra Modi `Hitler`
Valsad: Former Bharatiya Janata Party leader Keshubhai Patel has accused Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi of behaving literally like Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler and accused him of strangling and bypassing all possible democratic norms.
Addressing supporters in Valsad over the weekend, Patel said: “He (Modi) is following the path of Hitler. He is following a path of the dictator. He has strangled democracy.”
Patel also questioned why the State Assembly was meeting for mere 30 days in a year under the Modi regime, and attributed this to Modi having a fear about facing several tough questions.
In a related development in Ahmedabad, the chief of the Gujarat unit of the Congress Party, Arjun Modhwadia, accused Modi of manipulating property worth Rs 11 lakh crores.
To support his statement, Modhwadia said Modi had not appointed a Lokayukta for the last eight years because he wanted to hide his corrupt deeds.
The BJP rules Gujarat and the Congress is the main opposition party in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog