Keshubhai Patel calls Narendra Modi `Hitler`
Valsad: Former Bharatiya Janata Party leader Keshubhai Patel has accused Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi of behaving literally like Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler and accused him of strangling and bypassing all possible democratic norms.
Addressing supporters in Valsad over the weekend, Patel said: “He (Modi) is following the path of Hitler. He is following a path of the dictator. He has strangled democracy.”
Patel also questioned why the State Assembly was meeting for mere 30 days in a year under the Modi regime, and attributed this to Modi having a fear about facing several tough questions.
In a related development in Ahmedabad, the chief of the Gujarat unit of the Congress Party, Arjun Modhwadia, accused Modi of manipulating property worth Rs 11 lakh crores.
To support his statement, Modhwadia said Modi had not appointed a Lokayukta for the last eight years because he wanted to hide his corrupt deeds.
The BJP rules Gujarat and the Congress is the main opposition party in the state.
- DNA: 7-year-old girl from Bandipora praises Indian Army; shames people running Kashmir agenda
- DNA: Today in History | April 28, 2016
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Watch: NASA's Curiosity Mars rover crosses rugged plateau!
- IPL 2016: Usman Khawaja comes in for injured Faf du Plessis for Rising Pune Sunrisers
- Tragic! Girl cracks IIT-JEE but kills herself as she didn’t want to be engineer
- Roger Federer signs up for Madrid Masters
- Cash is not always king: FIFA chief Gianni Infantino hails Leicester `fairytale`