Kidnapped boys reunited with family
Vadodara: Two minor boys, who were
allegedly abducted from Mumbai by unidentified persons, were reunited with their parents here yesterday, railway police
The incident came to light when the two boys - Sachin Namdeo Rathod (11) and Tapan Santosh Rathod (8), both residents of Ambedkar Nagar in south Mumbai, were found travelling in a Delhi-bound train on Monday.
When the ticket checker asked the two boys for the tickets, they told him that they had been kidnapped in Mumbai
and were being taken to an undisclosed location by some unidentified persons.
The boys also told him that the kidnappers had run
away after seeing the ticket checker approaching the coach,
Following this information, the ticket checker handed over the boys to the railway police in Vadodara.
The railway police contacted their counterparts in
Mumbai and informed them about the boys. Finally, parents of
the boys were contacted in Mumbai, who came to Vadodara and
took the children into their custody yesterday, railway police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore