Kidnapped boys reunited with family
Vadodara: Two minor boys, who were
allegedly abducted from Mumbai by unidentified persons, were reunited with their parents here yesterday, railway police
The incident came to light when the two boys - Sachin Namdeo Rathod (11) and Tapan Santosh Rathod (8), both residents of Ambedkar Nagar in south Mumbai, were found travelling in a Delhi-bound train on Monday.
When the ticket checker asked the two boys for the tickets, they told him that they had been kidnapped in Mumbai
and were being taken to an undisclosed location by some unidentified persons.
The boys also told him that the kidnappers had run
away after seeing the ticket checker approaching the coach,
Following this information, the ticket checker handed over the boys to the railway police in Vadodara.
The railway police contacted their counterparts in
Mumbai and informed them about the boys. Finally, parents of
the boys were contacted in Mumbai, who came to Vadodara and
took the children into their custody yesterday, railway police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam