Kidnapped boys reunited with family
Vadodara: Two minor boys, who were
allegedly abducted from Mumbai by unidentified persons, were reunited with their parents here yesterday, railway police
The incident came to light when the two boys - Sachin Namdeo Rathod (11) and Tapan Santosh Rathod (8), both residents of Ambedkar Nagar in south Mumbai, were found travelling in a Delhi-bound train on Monday.
When the ticket checker asked the two boys for the tickets, they told him that they had been kidnapped in Mumbai
and were being taken to an undisclosed location by some unidentified persons.
The boys also told him that the kidnappers had run
away after seeing the ticket checker approaching the coach,
Following this information, the ticket checker handed over the boys to the railway police in Vadodara.
The railway police contacted their counterparts in
Mumbai and informed them about the boys. Finally, parents of
the boys were contacted in Mumbai, who came to Vadodara and
took the children into their custody yesterday, railway police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate