Kidnapped boys reunited with family
Vadodara: Two minor boys, who were
allegedly abducted from Mumbai by unidentified persons, were reunited with their parents here yesterday, railway police
The incident came to light when the two boys - Sachin Namdeo Rathod (11) and Tapan Santosh Rathod (8), both residents of Ambedkar Nagar in south Mumbai, were found travelling in a Delhi-bound train on Monday.
When the ticket checker asked the two boys for the tickets, they told him that they had been kidnapped in Mumbai
and were being taken to an undisclosed location by some unidentified persons.
The boys also told him that the kidnappers had run
away after seeing the ticket checker approaching the coach,
Following this information, the ticket checker handed over the boys to the railway police in Vadodara.
The railway police contacted their counterparts in
Mumbai and informed them about the boys. Finally, parents of
the boys were contacted in Mumbai, who came to Vadodara and
took the children into their custody yesterday, railway police
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Facebook profits surge as user base expands
- Watch - Maiden rocket launch from Russia's brand new Vostochny Cosmodrome!
- 'Revamped' Varanasi ghats to go green - PM Modi set to distribute e-boats to boatmen of Ganga
- Air travellers to get refund on development fee for tickets booked beyond April 30
- Waqar Younis blames Shahid Afridi for T20 losses, wants Umar Akmal axed from team