LF partners slam Biman Bose for snide remarks
Kolkata: Left Front partners on Sunday
criticised Front chairman and veteran CPI-M leader Biman Bose
for his snide remarks against Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee,
saying personal attack was not welcome.
"Personal attack is not welcome. After the loss in the
Assembly elections, Front workers` morale is low and the
leaders should be all the more careful in choosing words,"
Forward Bloc leader Naren Chatterjee said.
Bose had made an unsavoury remark against the chief
minister when asked about the relationship between allies
Trinamool Congress and the Congress a few days ago and had to
issue a statement apologising for it within a few hours.
"Why say things for which you have to apologise? This
only brings down the morale of the workers and supporters,"
Chatterjee told a Bengali news channel.
Yesterday Bose had again claimed that Banerjee `has
problem walking and that is why she is going to visit the
districts by car`.
Kironmoy Nanda, leader of the Socialist Party, said
that Bose should restrain himself from making such comments.
RSP leader Subhas Naskar also did not approve of
Bose`s comments, saying `such comments are not welcome and
should be rectified within his party`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 may not be announced today
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Osama files show an "Indian brother in Madinah” financed al Qaeda
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Wbbse.org 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th, WB MP Results 2015 to be announced today shortly