Man climbs 70-feet tower over land dispute
Vadodara: A 35-year-old man who climbed a
70-feet tower near a railway station in Dohad area, three days
ago, over a land dispute, has refused to come down, fire
brigade officials said Friday.
Fire brigade, railway officials, NGOs and negotiators
have been coaxing Mohan Lal into coming down but he has not
budged till now, they said.
Whenever a fire brigade jawan climbed up to negotiate
with him, he threatened to jump down and threw stones at him
asking him to leave a bottle of water for him there, officials
The site has attracted a huge crowd of curious locals.
The Ahmedabad man, who is a father of four, is demanding
a immediate solution to the land dispute with his uncle,
following which he will climb down, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi