Man climbs 70-feet tower over land dispute
Vadodara: A 35-year-old man who climbed a
70-feet tower near a railway station in Dohad area, three days
ago, over a land dispute, has refused to come down, fire
brigade officials said Friday.
Fire brigade, railway officials, NGOs and negotiators
have been coaxing Mohan Lal into coming down but he has not
budged till now, they said.
Whenever a fire brigade jawan climbed up to negotiate
with him, he threatened to jump down and threw stones at him
asking him to leave a bottle of water for him there, officials
The site has attracted a huge crowd of curious locals.
The Ahmedabad man, who is a father of four, is demanding
a immediate solution to the land dispute with his uncle,
following which he will climb down, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP