Man stabbed to death in Gujarat hospital ward
Ahmedabad: A man was allegedly stabbed to
death by four persons inside the trauma ward of a government hospital in Maninagar area here, police said Thursday.
The incident took place last night at L G Hospital where
accused Amit, Chako, Vinod and an unknown person forced their
way into the ward and attacked the victim using sharp weapons,
Another patient in the ward, who was also undergoing
treatment, was injured in the incident while trying to stop
the attackers, police said.
The deceased, who died on the spot was identified as Balwant Verma (22).
According to police, earlier in the day, Verma who
lives in Amraiwadi area of the city had a scuffle with the
accused over some petty issue following which he was
Verma also had a fight with the same persons in his
locality a couple of months ago, they said.
A case has been registered against four persons in the
Maninagar police station, and further investigation into the
matter was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH: One to be treasured! Virat Kohli's 200 and Sunil Gavaskar's generous applause
- SCOPE for accountability check of NGOs getting funds from PSUs
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ