Man stabbed to death in Gujarat hospital ward
Ahmedabad: A man was allegedly stabbed to
death by four persons inside the trauma ward of a government hospital in Maninagar area here, police said Thursday.
The incident took place last night at L G Hospital where
accused Amit, Chako, Vinod and an unknown person forced their
way into the ward and attacked the victim using sharp weapons,
Another patient in the ward, who was also undergoing
treatment, was injured in the incident while trying to stop
the attackers, police said.
The deceased, who died on the spot was identified as Balwant Verma (22).
According to police, earlier in the day, Verma who
lives in Amraiwadi area of the city had a scuffle with the
accused over some petty issue following which he was
Verma also had a fight with the same persons in his
locality a couple of months ago, they said.
A case has been registered against four persons in the
Maninagar police station, and further investigation into the
matter was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you