Mild tremor hits Kutch district
Kutch: A tremor measuring 2.9 on the Richter scale hit Kutch district during the wee hours today, district officials of Kutch said.
"The epicentre of the earthquake measuring 2.9 on the Richter scale experienced at 4.30 am was 32 kilometres South-East from Khawada town in Rann of Kutch, in Kutch district," district officials told reporters.
However, no damage or casualty was reported from the area, they said.
The origin of this earthquake recorded at 4:30 am was 7.6 kilometre down the earth, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray