Moderate tremor in Gujarat’s Junagadh
Junagadh: A tremor measuring 3.9 on the
Richter scale hit the Junagadh district on Saturday, Institute
of Seismological Research (ISR) officials said.
The epicentre of the earthquake -- recorded at around
12.31 pm -- was 20 km north-east of Talala town in the
An earthquake measuring 5.3 on the Richter scale had hit
Junagadh district on October 20. A dozen people were injured
and some houses in the rural area were damaged.
Aftershocks, following the October 20 temblor, are felt
frequently in the area 15-20 km off Talala, as there is an
active faultline, district officials said.
No reports of casualties or property damage have been
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends