Moderate tremor in Gujarat’s Junagadh
Junagadh: A tremor measuring 3.9 on the
Richter scale hit the Junagadh district on Saturday, Institute
of Seismological Research (ISR) officials said.
The epicentre of the earthquake -- recorded at around
12.31 pm -- was 20 km north-east of Talala town in the
An earthquake measuring 5.3 on the Richter scale had hit
Junagadh district on October 20. A dozen people were injured
and some houses in the rural area were damaged.
Aftershocks, following the October 20 temblor, are felt
frequently in the area 15-20 km off Talala, as there is an
active faultline, district officials said.
No reports of casualties or property damage have been
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman