Moderate tremor in Gujarat’s Junagadh
Junagadh: A tremor measuring 3.9 on the
Richter scale hit the Junagadh district on Saturday, Institute
of Seismological Research (ISR) officials said.
The epicentre of the earthquake -- recorded at around
12.31 pm -- was 20 km north-east of Talala town in the
An earthquake measuring 5.3 on the Richter scale had hit
Junagadh district on October 20. A dozen people were injured
and some houses in the rural area were damaged.
Aftershocks, following the October 20 temblor, are felt
frequently in the area 15-20 km off Talala, as there is an
active faultline, district officials said.
No reports of casualties or property damage have been
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond