Modi an able and visionary CM: C P Thakur
Surat: Praising the development work in the
state, Bihar BJP president Dr CP Thakur has described Gujarat
Chief Minister Narendra Modi as an able and visionary leader.
"Definitely Modi is a good chief minister, who is not
only hard-working, but also a visionary," Thakur told
reporters on the sideline of the seminar here.
He was on a day-long visit to the city yesterday to
attend a seminar `Bhasha-Bhashiya` organized for migrant
population by Surat BJP unit at Dindoli. Thakur was
accompanied by Bihar Health Minister Ashwini Chaubey.
"Gujarat is ahead in many fields and as for Bihar, it is
developing, but we have to go a long way," he added.
"There are some sectors like power and infrastructure,
where the state was left behind. But we are trying to bring it
back on track. In coming years, Bihar will also be like
Gujarat," Thakur said.
Alleging that the UPA regime had broken all records, he
said that the Union government should try and bring back black
money kept in foreign banks as it was in interest of the
Thakur, however, refrained from making any comment over
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s decision to return Rs five
crore sent by Gujarat government as flood relief and said that
incident happened due to some `confusion`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH