Modi calls upon Muslim community to take part in Guj progress
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra
Modi on Tuesday called upon the Muslim community to participate in
the progress of the state, which has adopted the policy of
inclusive growth for all.
Interacting with a delegation of Muslim community members
led by businessman Zafar Sareshwala here, he said no society
could progress without all round development and no family
could progress without the spread of education.
He further said that the government was keen to provide
equal opportunity to all. "Special attention is being given to
the Juhapura locality in Ahmedabad for providing more
facilities in education, as well as in other socio-economic
parameters," he added.
On behalf of the community, Sareshwala welcomed the
government`s efforts for development of the community.
He said there was a new found awareness among the Muslim
community towards education and development. They were keen to
partner in Gujarat`s development, Sareshwala added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Supporters pay last respects to Jayalalithaa at Rajaji Hall; cremation today evening
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest