Modi calls upon Muslim community to take part in Guj progress
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra
Modi on Tuesday called upon the Muslim community to participate in
the progress of the state, which has adopted the policy of
inclusive growth for all.
Interacting with a delegation of Muslim community members
led by businessman Zafar Sareshwala here, he said no society
could progress without all round development and no family
could progress without the spread of education.
He further said that the government was keen to provide
equal opportunity to all. "Special attention is being given to
the Juhapura locality in Ahmedabad for providing more
facilities in education, as well as in other socio-economic
parameters," he added.
On behalf of the community, Sareshwala welcomed the
government`s efforts for development of the community.
He said there was a new found awareness among the Muslim
community towards education and development. They were keen to
partner in Gujarat`s development, Sareshwala added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?