Modi is most popular Chief Minister in the country: Munde
Vadodara: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Sunday described Narendra Modi as the "most popular" Chief Minister in the country.
"Modi is not only pride of six crore people of Gujarat but also of ten crore Maharashtrians," Munde told a tribal rally at Uchhal town in Tapi district.
The deputy Leader of BJP in Lok Sabha accompanied Modi in his `Swami Vivekanand Yuva Vikas Yatra`.
"BJP workers from Maharashtra will join their counterparts in Gujarat for making BJP victorious in upcoming Assembly polls. The workers from both the state will work together for ensuring hat-trick of Modi government," he said.
In his address Modi said, "I am happy celebrating 11th anniversary of my rule in the state with the tribal community of south Gujarat instead of doing it in state capital of Gandhinagar".
Modi said he has fulfilled all the promises he has made since he came to power in 2001.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda starrer 'Sarbjit'
- So you think you know English perfectly? Try this quiz
- Congress move to corner Amitabh Bachchan ''utter hypocrisy'': Subramanian Swamy
- India, China should resolve issues through political acumen: Pranab Mukherjee
- Ex-Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi convoy attacked, police van set on fire near Gaya