Modi is most popular Chief Minister in the country: Munde
Vadodara: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Sunday described Narendra Modi as the "most popular" Chief Minister in the country.
"Modi is not only pride of six crore people of Gujarat but also of ten crore Maharashtrians," Munde told a tribal rally at Uchhal town in Tapi district.
The deputy Leader of BJP in Lok Sabha accompanied Modi in his `Swami Vivekanand Yuva Vikas Yatra`.
"BJP workers from Maharashtra will join their counterparts in Gujarat for making BJP victorious in upcoming Assembly polls. The workers from both the state will work together for ensuring hat-trick of Modi government," he said.
In his address Modi said, "I am happy celebrating 11th anniversary of my rule in the state with the tribal community of south Gujarat instead of doing it in state capital of Gandhinagar".
Modi said he has fulfilled all the promises he has made since he came to power in 2001.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket