Modi is most popular Chief Minister in the country: Munde
Vadodara: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Sunday described Narendra Modi as the "most popular" Chief Minister in the country.
"Modi is not only pride of six crore people of Gujarat but also of ten crore Maharashtrians," Munde told a tribal rally at Uchhal town in Tapi district.
The deputy Leader of BJP in Lok Sabha accompanied Modi in his `Swami Vivekanand Yuva Vikas Yatra`.
"BJP workers from Maharashtra will join their counterparts in Gujarat for making BJP victorious in upcoming Assembly polls. The workers from both the state will work together for ensuring hat-trick of Modi government," he said.
In his address Modi said, "I am happy celebrating 11th anniversary of my rule in the state with the tribal community of south Gujarat instead of doing it in state capital of Gandhinagar".
Modi said he has fulfilled all the promises he has made since he came to power in 2001.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon