Modi to meet RSS chief tomorrow
Nagpur: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will be meeting the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh leadership here on Sunday.
Modi, who is facing Assembly elections in his state in December, will be arriving here in morning, RSS sources said.
He will meet RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and others and return in the afternoon.
The Gujarat chief minister`s visit comes against the backdrop of BJP MP Ram Jethmalani saying earlier this week that the party should project Modi as its Prime Ministerial candidate in the next general elections.
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Director of Delhi's Fire Dept to visit hill state today, govt to press MI-17 choppers; at least 6 dead
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held
- Andhra Pradesh to become first 'Open Defecation Free' state
- SC, ST promotions: Shivraj Singh-led government to move Supreme Court
- Bombed Brussels airport departure hall to reopen today