Modi`s fast a circus: Mallika Sarabhai
Kannur: Renowned danseuse and social activist
Mallika Sarabhai on Tuesday said that the three-day hunger strike
by Gujarat Chief minister Narendra Modi was not a `fast,` but
"Modi has been betraying the people and he observed not a
satyagraha but a `aasathyagraha,` she said at an interaction
with students of a college here.
Modi was being picturised as `leader of development,` but
people who have memories of past incidents (riots) were
dissatisfied with him, she claimed.
Modi was "least bothered" about the problems faced by the
common man, she said, adding he was concerned about
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid