Modi’s online chat leads to server crash
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi interacted with netizens online on Google Plus hangout on Friday. However, the online session was disrupted for a few minutes after the Google server cashed due to huge traffic.
Modi, who is facing Assembly elections by year-end, answered questions during the programme, anchored by Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn and broadcast on YouTube.
During the interaction, no questions were raised regarding Naroda Patiya verdict, in which a BJP MLA has got 28 years` jail term.
Modi is the first political leader of the country to interact live with people on Google plus hangout.
(With PTI Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump Inauguration LIVE: US President vows to eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of Earth