Modi’s online chat leads to server crash
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi interacted with netizens online on Google Plus hangout on Friday. However, the online session was disrupted for a few minutes after the Google server cashed due to huge traffic.
Modi, who is facing Assembly elections by year-end, answered questions during the programme, anchored by Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn and broadcast on YouTube.
During the interaction, no questions were raised regarding Naroda Patiya verdict, in which a BJP MLA has got 28 years` jail term.
Modi is the first political leader of the country to interact live with people on Google plus hangout.
(With PTI Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you