Modi’s PM dream takes the shape of a Bengali sweet
Ahmedabad: Narendra Modi’s sweet dream of becoming the prime minister of India has taken a new shape. His admirers have literally turned his so-called-dream into a mouth-watering and much sought after Bengali sweet, the Sandesh.
As per a newspaper report, the Gujarat media cell has released the photographs of a box of the scrumptious Bengali sweet reportedly made by the Kolkata confectioner Girish Chandra Dey and Nakur Chandra Nandy. The sweet has the words ‘Bhaavi’ (future) PM Narendra Modi imprinted on it.
As per the media cell, the box of sweets was presented to the Gujarat Chief Minister by a ‘gentleman’ who told him that the demand of the branded sweet was going up every day in the West Bengal capital. The identity of the man was not revealed.
Each Sandesh is said to be sold at Rs 35. However, it is not kept readymade and is prepared when an order comes for it.
We’ll, the Gujarat Chief Minister may or may not be having a sweet tooth but he will not mind if his road to achieving his national ambitions turns out to be sweet and smooth. However, before the race for the PM heats up, Narendra Modi will have to win the Assembly elections to be held later in the year in his state. Even if all predictions as of now are expecting him to retain the hot seat, the journey may not be as easy with his detractors like Sanjay Joshi and Keshubhai Patel going all out to make his life difficult.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'