Modi’s PM dream takes the shape of a Bengali sweet
Ahmedabad: Narendra Modi’s sweet dream of becoming the prime minister of India has taken a new shape. His admirers have literally turned his so-called-dream into a mouth-watering and much sought after Bengali sweet, the Sandesh.
As per a newspaper report, the Gujarat media cell has released the photographs of a box of the scrumptious Bengali sweet reportedly made by the Kolkata confectioner Girish Chandra Dey and Nakur Chandra Nandy. The sweet has the words ‘Bhaavi’ (future) PM Narendra Modi imprinted on it.
As per the media cell, the box of sweets was presented to the Gujarat Chief Minister by a ‘gentleman’ who told him that the demand of the branded sweet was going up every day in the West Bengal capital. The identity of the man was not revealed.
Each Sandesh is said to be sold at Rs 35. However, it is not kept readymade and is prepared when an order comes for it.
We’ll, the Gujarat Chief Minister may or may not be having a sweet tooth but he will not mind if his road to achieving his national ambitions turns out to be sweet and smooth. However, before the race for the PM heats up, Narendra Modi will have to win the Assembly elections to be held later in the year in his state. Even if all predictions as of now are expecting him to retain the hot seat, the journey may not be as easy with his detractors like Sanjay Joshi and Keshubhai Patel going all out to make his life difficult.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video