More crude bombs recovered in Vadodara
Vadodara: Close on the heels of the detection of six crude bombs from the city, two more bombs were recovered on Sunday from the Panigate area here, police said.
The bombs, which were recovered from near Sulemani chawl in Panigate, have been defused, they said without divulging further details. Six crude bombs had been recovered from the Yakutpura locality in Panigate area on Friday following which three youths were detained.
"We have found eight bombs in the last few days and are trying to find out motive behind it," city crime branch officials said adding that further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what