More crude bombs recovered in Vadodara
Vadodara: Close on the heels of the detection of six crude bombs from the city, two more bombs were recovered on Sunday from the Panigate area here, police said.
The bombs, which were recovered from near Sulemani chawl in Panigate, have been defused, they said without divulging further details. Six crude bombs had been recovered from the Yakutpura locality in Panigate area on Friday following which three youths were detained.
"We have found eight bombs in the last few days and are trying to find out motive behind it," city crime branch officials said adding that further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued