More crude bombs recovered in Vadodara
Vadodara: Close on the heels of the detection of six crude bombs from the city, two more bombs were recovered on Sunday from the Panigate area here, police said.
The bombs, which were recovered from near Sulemani chawl in Panigate, have been defused, they said without divulging further details. Six crude bombs had been recovered from the Yakutpura locality in Panigate area on Friday following which three youths were detained.
"We have found eight bombs in the last few days and are trying to find out motive behind it," city crime branch officials said adding that further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'