Mysterious explosions: Guj govt sets up tents
Vadodara: The Gujarat government has asked
Porbandar district officials to set up 100 tents in Advana
village after locals decided to stay outdoors for the past
20-odd days due to "mysterious explosions."
District incharge Vinay Vyasa said he went to the village
to take stock of the situation yesterday and that he has
intructed officials to set up hundred tents there.
The cause of the explosion is not known yet. It sounded
like earthquake or it could even be a bomb blast, he said.
R Odedara, principal of a primary school in the village
said, "Children have to sit under the trees in the compound of
the school for the ongoing terminal examination. People from
the village have been sleeping in open due to these mysterious
explosions as fear has gripped them."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!