Mysterious explosions: Guj govt sets up tents
Vadodara: The Gujarat government has asked
Porbandar district officials to set up 100 tents in Advana
village after locals decided to stay outdoors for the past
20-odd days due to "mysterious explosions."
District incharge Vinay Vyasa said he went to the village
to take stock of the situation yesterday and that he has
intructed officials to set up hundred tents there.
The cause of the explosion is not known yet. It sounded
like earthquake or it could even be a bomb blast, he said.
R Odedara, principal of a primary school in the village
said, "Children have to sit under the trees in the compound of
the school for the ongoing terminal examination. People from
the village have been sleeping in open due to these mysterious
explosions as fear has gripped them."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Bulandshahr rape: SC pulls up UP Govt, Azam Khan over controversial remark - Details inside
- Scorpene data leak 'a matter of serious concern', asked DCNS for urgent probe: Navy Chief Sunil Lanba
- Forget Freedom 251, here comes another smartphone at Rs 501
- From Swift Dzire, to a BMW: It's dream come true, says PV Sindhu after receiving second car from Sachin Tendulkar
- Narendra Modi's big plan for PoK refugees in India – A Rs 2,000 crore package