Mysterious explosions: Guj govt sets up tents
Vadodara: The Gujarat government has asked
Porbandar district officials to set up 100 tents in Advana
village after locals decided to stay outdoors for the past
20-odd days due to "mysterious explosions."
District incharge Vinay Vyasa said he went to the village
to take stock of the situation yesterday and that he has
intructed officials to set up hundred tents there.
The cause of the explosion is not known yet. It sounded
like earthquake or it could even be a bomb blast, he said.
R Odedara, principal of a primary school in the village
said, "Children have to sit under the trees in the compound of
the school for the ongoing terminal examination. People from
the village have been sleeping in open due to these mysterious
explosions as fear has gripped them."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption