‘Narayan Sai may undergo brain mapping, potency test’
Zee Media Bureau
Surat: Self-styled godman Asaram’s son Narayan Sai, accused of allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at his Surat ashram, is likely to be subjected to brain mapping test and potency test, police sources said on Thursday.
40-year-old Sai will be produced before the court today on charges of sexually assaulting a city-based woman at his ashram from the year 2002 to 05.
The Surat police are likely to seek 14-day remand of Sai to investigate the case.
Sai was arrested on Wednesday Haryana along with his driver Ramesh Malhotra and PSO Kaushal Thakur alias Hanuman and brought to Delhi for identification and was questioned by Crime Branch officials of the Surat Police.
He was absconding from the past 58 days after two sisters from Surat filed rape complaints against his father and him.
Both alleged they were raped by the duo during their stay in the ashram in the mid-2000s.
Asaram Bapu, 72, is currently lodged in the Jodhpur Central Jail for sexually assaulting a girl, 16, in his Jodhpur ashram of Rajasthan in August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed