‘Narayan Sai may undergo brain mapping, potency test’
Zee Media Bureau
Surat: Self-styled godman Asaram’s son Narayan Sai, accused of allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at his Surat ashram, is likely to be subjected to brain mapping test and potency test, police sources said on Thursday.
40-year-old Sai will be produced before the court today on charges of sexually assaulting a city-based woman at his ashram from the year 2002 to 05.
The Surat police are likely to seek 14-day remand of Sai to investigate the case.
Sai was arrested on Wednesday Haryana along with his driver Ramesh Malhotra and PSO Kaushal Thakur alias Hanuman and brought to Delhi for identification and was questioned by Crime Branch officials of the Surat Police.
He was absconding from the past 58 days after two sisters from Surat filed rape complaints against his father and him.
Both alleged they were raped by the duo during their stay in the ashram in the mid-2000s.
Asaram Bapu, 72, is currently lodged in the Jodhpur Central Jail for sexually assaulting a girl, 16, in his Jodhpur ashram of Rajasthan in August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack