Narendra Modi forgetting Gujarat people in his rush to become PM: Babbar
Rajkot: Congress leader Raj Babbar on Saturday accused Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi of "ignoring" people of his state, including minorities, in his rush to become prime minister of the country.
"Modi is in hurry to become prime minister and has forgotten his duty to serve as chief minister of Gujarat," Babbar said.
He was addressing the 14th national workshop on minority community, organised by Strive for Eminence and Empowerment (SEE).
"Modi is so preoccupied with his prime ministerial ambitions that he is ignoring people of Gujarat and also the minority community in the state," the actor-turned-politician said.
State unit president Arjun Modhvadia alleged that Modi government was under-utilising the funds provided by Centre for the welfare of people.
"Modi is taking special care of few industrialists but is ignoring the problems faced by the people of minority community in Gujarat," he alleged.
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!