Narendra Modi has lost control over his mind: Congress
Rajkot: Castigating Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his allegation that Sonia Gandhi`s foreign trips were funded from public exchequer, the state Congress unit on Monday said the BJP stalwart has "lost control over his mind and is suffering from "inferiority complex".
Modi today targeted the Congress president claiming that Rs 1880 crore has been spent from the public exchequer on Sonia`s foreign trips in the past three years.
Reacting to the charge, state unit Congress president Arjun Modhvadia said, "Modi has nothing do with Sonia Gandhi`s foreign trips because the expense has been borne by Congress. Modi has lost control over his mind and he is suffering from inferiority complex that is why he is making such comments."
He was speaking to reporters after taking stock of the ongoing preparations ahead of Sonia`s visit on October 3.
"The Congress president will address farmers convention at Race Course ground on Wednesday," Modhvadiya said, adding Sonia is likely to visit some historic places like "Gandhi Smruti", Ramkrishna Ashram and Bal Bhavan during the visit.
Addressing a rally at Jesar, Modi said, "To those Congress friends, who are accusing our government of uncontrolled expenditure, I want to ask: is it not true that on the foreign travels of the President of the Congress Party, Sonia Gandhi, in the past three years, Rs 1,880 crore has been spent from the public exchequer."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- Video of cops dancing with woman goes viral, inquiry ordered
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened