Narendra Modi has lost control over his mind: Congress
Rajkot: Castigating Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his allegation that Sonia Gandhi`s foreign trips were funded from public exchequer, the state Congress unit on Monday said the BJP stalwart has "lost control over his mind and is suffering from "inferiority complex".
Modi today targeted the Congress president claiming that Rs 1880 crore has been spent from the public exchequer on Sonia`s foreign trips in the past three years.
Reacting to the charge, state unit Congress president Arjun Modhvadia said, "Modi has nothing do with Sonia Gandhi`s foreign trips because the expense has been borne by Congress. Modi has lost control over his mind and he is suffering from inferiority complex that is why he is making such comments."
He was speaking to reporters after taking stock of the ongoing preparations ahead of Sonia`s visit on October 3.
"The Congress president will address farmers convention at Race Course ground on Wednesday," Modhvadiya said, adding Sonia is likely to visit some historic places like "Gandhi Smruti", Ramkrishna Ashram and Bal Bhavan during the visit.
Addressing a rally at Jesar, Modi said, "To those Congress friends, who are accusing our government of uncontrolled expenditure, I want to ask: is it not true that on the foreign travels of the President of the Congress Party, Sonia Gandhi, in the past three years, Rs 1,880 crore has been spent from the public exchequer."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'