Narendra Modi invites MP minister to campaign in Gujarat polls
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Minister Babulal Gaur has been invited by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi to campaign in the upcoming Assembly elections in the state.
"I had congratulated Modi over phone when British High Commissioner James Bevan called on him for strengthening business and trade relations with Gujarat following which he asked me to campaign in the state Assembly polls," Gaur told PTI on Wednesday.
There is a significant shift in the policy of British government towards Gujarat, the Urban Administration and Development Minister added.
"Modi invited me and I will go there as and when they (Gujarat BJP unit) require my services," he said.
The two-phase polling in Gujarat will be held on December 13 and 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday