Narendra Modi is an inspiration for youth: Mukesh Ambani
Zee Media Bureau/Biplob Ghosal
11: 26 am: Narendra Modi concludes his speech
11: 25 am: Some people are seeing youth for power, but for me youth is for empowering – Modi
11: 24 am: If things go on like this then what will happen to the nation, asks Modi
11: 23 am: Hitting out at the Congress, Modi says that in what hands have we given our nation.
11: 22 am: To promote skill development in India government’s budget for entire nation is 1000 cr whereas in Gujarat we have budget of 800 cr, says Modi
11: 21 am: Modi rakes up energy conservation issue and says that we need to talk about the path Mahatma Gandhi gave to solve the energy crisis of the world
11: 20 am: Let us implement our classroom education on the ground - Modi
11: 19 am: Emphasising on the Indian education system, Modi says that education should have a global outlook and futuristic approach
11: 18 am: Our thoughts need to be global and in sync with the times are in. That is when universities can contribute to society growth - Modi
11: 17 am: Quoting example of Nalanda, Taxilla and Vallabhi, Modi says universities have been a part of our culture for years.
11: 16 am: We need to channelise India`s youth power, it is the new energy of our country – Modi
11: 15 am: If we utilise India`s youth power in right manner, unite this power for good of humanity, we can overcome last 60 years loss in 10 years, says Modi
11: 14 am: Modi motivates students saying that there may be difficulties but if the resolve is deep and the determination is strong, nation can be taken to new heights
11:13 am: The BJP PM candidate calls for integrating ‘Yuva Shakti’ into the development journey of India
11: 12 am: You are entering a new responsibility. I want to congratulate you all: Narendra Modi to students of PDPU convocation
11: 10 am: Narendra Modi addresses 3rd Convocation Ceremony of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University in Gandhinagar
10: 50 am: You are India`s ambassadors to the world: Shri Mukesh Ambani to PDPU students
10: 47 am: Mukesh Ambani calls Modi as an inspiration for youth
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to address students at 3rd Convocation Ceremony of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University in Gandhinagar on Saturday.
PDPU is promoted by partnership of Government of Gujarat, Industry and Energy with the aim of promoting energy education and research.
In the recent Vibrant Gujarat Summit Mukesh Ambani announced, Government of Gujarat and Reliance will jointly invest Rs 500 crore in order to develop PDPU as a Global University.
Group Chief Executive, British Petroleum Bob Dudley and chairman and MD, Reliance Industries Limited and president of PDPU, Mukesh Ambani will also be present at the Convocation Ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...