Narendra Modi launches mobile application called `India272+`
Ahmedabad: In a bid to consolidate the mandate received in the recent state assembly elections and achieve the magic figure of 272 in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi launched a mobile application called `India272+`.
According to Modi`s website, the application is available on the Google Play Store and can be downloaded for free by Android users.
The application, which was launched yesterday, seeks to take BJP`s Mission 272+ to a wide range of volunteers across the country.
The mobile application enables volunteers to participate in open fora and share thoughts, ideas for upcoming speeches by Modi.
The application allows volunteers to share latest updates through social media including Facebook and Twitter as well as smartphone applications like WhatsApp.
"Launched India 272+ mobile app. The app will further empower volunteers to contribute easily, effectively and creatively," Modi tweeted.
While launching the mobile application, Modi expressed confidence that it would go a long way in not only strengthening the bond between existing volunteers, but would also draw more volunteers to the India272+ platform.
Modi welcomed the innovative use of technology in expanding the larger BJP family and seeking the contribution of the volunteers.
Earlier, a website India272.Com was launched before the recent assembly polls in the five states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town