Narendra Modi-themed two smartphones launched
Zee Media Bureau/Manisha Singh
Ahmedabad: Two Narendra Modi themed smartphones have been launced by a Gujarat-based group. The phones have been named as Saffron One and SmartNamo Saffron Two.
The phones are available for pre-order at e-commerce website Snapdeal. According to the company both the phones will be available for delivery in the second week of October. The initial booking amount is Rs 999. The 16 and 32GB variants of SmartNamo Saffron One are priced at Rs 18,000 and Rs 23,000, respectively.
On the other hand, SmartNamo Saffron Two will cost Rs 24,000. Both the phones are said to be powered by Android 4.2. They also have 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and 3,150mAh battery. They also have dual-sim functionality.
The SmartNamo Saffron One has a 5-inch IPS screen with 1920x1080p resolution and 441ppi pixel density. The phones are available in black or white colours. It also has features like 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB.
Saffron Two has a 6.5-inch screen and its IPS display also has a 1920x1080p resolution and 338ppi pixel density.
Moreover, both the phones are said to be preloaded with wallpapers, videos as well as apps related to Modi.
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is popularly referred to as NaMo, especially on social networking websites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- 'Saffron party will still face defeat in the upcoming assembly elections', BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna Joshi jump
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh