Narendra Modi turns 62; to spend his day campaigning
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who turns 62 on Monday, will keep himself busy campaigning for upcoming polls in the state, BJP sources said.
Modi will be visiting Rajkot for Vivekananda Youth Convention, where he will be addressing more than 14,000 youths in the morning, they said.
Modi will start his Vivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra from Ambaji in the afternoon, where BJP president Nitin Gadkari will also be present.
On his last birthday, Modi had launched his Sadbhavna Mission fasts, after the Supreme Court-appointed SIT gave him a clean chit in the 2002 post-Godhra Gulbarg Society massacre case.
The Gujarat Assembly polls are due to be held by year-end and Modi is seeking his fourth term in a row.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'