Narendra Modi turns 62; to spend his day campaigning
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who turns 62 on Monday, will keep himself busy campaigning for upcoming polls in the state, BJP sources said.
Modi will be visiting Rajkot for Vivekananda Youth Convention, where he will be addressing more than 14,000 youths in the morning, they said.
Modi will start his Vivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra from Ambaji in the afternoon, where BJP president Nitin Gadkari will also be present.
On his last birthday, Modi had launched his Sadbhavna Mission fasts, after the Supreme Court-appointed SIT gave him a clean chit in the 2002 post-Godhra Gulbarg Society massacre case.
The Gujarat Assembly polls are due to be held by year-end and Modi is seeking his fourth term in a row.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant