Narendra Modi`s 3D speeches during 2012 polls enter Guinness Book
Ahmedabad: The 3D broadcasts of the speeches of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi during the 2012 Assembly elections have entered the Guinness Book of World Records, he stated on Thursday.
"Gujarat election campaign 2012 becomes even more memorable with the 3D interaction creating a Guinness World," Modi said on twitter.
The Guinness World Record for most simultaneous shows of `the Pepper`s Ghost Illusion` (a technology) is now held by Raj Kasu Reddy and Mani Shankar of NChant 3D, which telecast, live, a 55 minute speech by Modi to 53 locations across Gujarat on December 10, 2012, Modi said on his blog.
Nchant 3d used 3D `holographic projection technology` for this purpose.
This technology is popular in Europe, and has been also used by Hollywood celebrities like Madonna and Mariah Carey.
Modi went on to win the 2012 election convincingly, making a hat-trick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off