Narendra Modi`s close aide Amit Shah hospitalised
Ahmedabad: Close aide of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Amit Shah has been admitted here in a private hospital after suffering from a viral infection.
Shah was admitted at the Care Institute of Medical Science (CIMS) on Friday with high fever and is being treated for pulmonary viral infection, hospital sources said on Sunday.
However, the BJP leaders`s health has improved significantly this morning, the sources said.
Shah, who is also the BJP`s general secretary and in-charge of the party`s UP unit, had high fever for the past few days, after which he was advised medical treatment, his family sources told PTI.
He is likely to be discharged within couple of days, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL