Narendra Modi`s pep-talk to board exam candidates through blog
Ahmedabad: In a pep-talk for students on the eve of board exams, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said they should rise above negativity or self-doubts and take on the exams as an opportunity for self growth.
"Take it as an opportunity of self-growth and that is when the stress will instantly disappear!" he wrote on his blog, wishing the youngsters luck.
The exams, conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB), start from tomorrow.
According to GSHSEB, over nine lakh students appear for class X (SSC) exams whereas over 4.5 lakh students appear for class XII (HSC) exams every year.
"I would like to wish all my young friends the very best for the examinations! Months of preparation, hard work, and occasional apprehension will boil down to the few hours in the exam hall," Modi`s blog message said.
The best way to tackle anxiety was to treat the board exams as a game, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers