Narendra Modi`s pep-talk to board exam candidates through blog
Ahmedabad: In a pep-talk for students on the eve of board exams, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said they should rise above negativity or self-doubts and take on the exams as an opportunity for self growth.
"Take it as an opportunity of self-growth and that is when the stress will instantly disappear!" he wrote on his blog, wishing the youngsters luck.
The exams, conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB), start from tomorrow.
According to GSHSEB, over nine lakh students appear for class X (SSC) exams whereas over 4.5 lakh students appear for class XII (HSC) exams every year.
"I would like to wish all my young friends the very best for the examinations! Months of preparation, hard work, and occasional apprehension will boil down to the few hours in the exam hall," Modi`s blog message said.
The best way to tackle anxiety was to treat the board exams as a game, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH