Narendra Modi`s pep-talk to board exam candidates through blog
Ahmedabad: In a pep-talk for students on the eve of board exams, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said they should rise above negativity or self-doubts and take on the exams as an opportunity for self growth.
"Take it as an opportunity of self-growth and that is when the stress will instantly disappear!" he wrote on his blog, wishing the youngsters luck.
The exams, conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB), start from tomorrow.
According to GSHSEB, over nine lakh students appear for class X (SSC) exams whereas over 4.5 lakh students appear for class XII (HSC) exams every year.
"I would like to wish all my young friends the very best for the examinations! Months of preparation, hard work, and occasional apprehension will boil down to the few hours in the exam hall," Modi`s blog message said.
The best way to tackle anxiety was to treat the board exams as a game, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!