Navratri festival strengthened sadbhavana: Modi
Vadodara (Gujarat): It is the spirit of Gujarat
that despite intelligence alert on terrorists, thousands
participated in the `Navratri` festival and it was culminated
peacefully, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday said.
"The festival has strengthened peace and harmony in
society," Modi said.
"It is the spirit of Gujarat that despite intelligence
alert on terrorists likely sneaking in the state, thousands
participated in the festival," Modi told PTI over phone.
The festival has created an atmosphere of `sadbhavana` in
Gujarat and in the country where Navratri was celebrated, he
The colourful festival was celebrated across the country
along with Gujarat and is perceived as an ode to the goddess
in her various manifestations.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory