Now, Modi poster modelled on `Gangs of Wasseypur`
Ahmedabad: The opposition Congress has now entered the ongoing poster campaign against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Congress workers yesterday took out a procession in the city, carrying posters of Modi, inspired by the poster of the Bollywood film `Gangs of Wasseypur`.
`Gangs of Chorpur` was the caption on the poster, and the tagline, put in Modi`s mouth, told the people that they would be exploited till the next election.
The procession was led by MLA Gyasuddin Sheikh. A donkey with a saffron belt was also paraded in the procession.
Apart from Modi, the poster featured industrialist Gautam Adani as a member of the `gang`.
"The theme was Modi government giving benefits to few industrialist and ignoring the common man. We have also written about benefits given to Tata and inability of Gujarat government to find out missing children in the state," Sheikh said.
Recently, posters supporting BJP leader Sanjay Joshi, Modi`s bete noir within the party, had appeared in Gujarat. A poster comparing Modi with Bollywood vamps had appeared in Rajkot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days