Now, Modi poster modelled on `Gangs of Wasseypur`
Ahmedabad: The opposition Congress has now entered the ongoing poster campaign against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Congress workers yesterday took out a procession in the city, carrying posters of Modi, inspired by the poster of the Bollywood film `Gangs of Wasseypur`.
`Gangs of Chorpur` was the caption on the poster, and the tagline, put in Modi`s mouth, told the people that they would be exploited till the next election.
The procession was led by MLA Gyasuddin Sheikh. A donkey with a saffron belt was also paraded in the procession.
Apart from Modi, the poster featured industrialist Gautam Adani as a member of the `gang`.
"The theme was Modi government giving benefits to few industrialist and ignoring the common man. We have also written about benefits given to Tata and inability of Gujarat government to find out missing children in the state," Sheikh said.
Recently, posters supporting BJP leader Sanjay Joshi, Modi`s bete noir within the party, had appeared in Gujarat. A poster comparing Modi with Bollywood vamps had appeared in Rajkot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM