NRI girl to be cremated in Vadodara on Saturday
Vadodara: 24-year-old Tosha Thakkar, who
was murdered in Sydney last week will be cremated Vadodara on
Tosha, daughter of a local businessman Sunil Thakkar, was
allegedly raped and murdered and her body was found stuffed in
a suitcase near a canal in Sydney.
Sunil Thakkar said that Tosha`s dead body is expected
to land at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel international airport in
Ahmedabad on Saturday at around 3:30 am.
"After receiving the body from cargo at the airport, it
will be taken to our residence in Bajwada locality in the city
and a couple of hours later, it will be taken to Khaswadi
crematorium in Karelibag area for cremation, Thakkar said.
The state government has made all the necessary
arrangements at the airport to receive Tosha`s mortal remains,
official sources said.
Tosha was raped before she was murdered allegedly by her
19 year old neighbour Daniel Stani-Reginald of Sri Lankan
origin in Sydney on March 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!