One dies of suspected swine flu, five more test positive
Rajkot: A 37-year old person admitted to Civil Hospital here with swine flu symptoms died on Saturday even as five more persons tested positive for the H1N1 virus, hospital sources said.
Yusuf Ahemad, a native of Junagadh, was admitted to Rajkot Civil hospital last night with swine flu symptoms, sources said.
His blood sample was sent for lab testing and the report was yet to be received but the patient died this morning, they said.
Meanwhile, five persons, including two women, tested positive for H1N1 virus today, taking the total number of patients to have tested positive to 18 this month, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof