One dies of suspected swine flu, five more test positive
Rajkot: A 37-year old person admitted to Civil Hospital here with swine flu symptoms died on Saturday even as five more persons tested positive for the H1N1 virus, hospital sources said.
Yusuf Ahemad, a native of Junagadh, was admitted to Rajkot Civil hospital last night with swine flu symptoms, sources said.
His blood sample was sent for lab testing and the report was yet to be received but the patient died this morning, they said.
Meanwhile, five persons, including two women, tested positive for H1N1 virus today, taking the total number of patients to have tested positive to 18 this month, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Revealed! Release date of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' teaser
- Rio Olympics 2016: Australia's Cate Campbell swam with hernia, says report
- Apple buys health startup founded by Indian-origin duo
- SHOCKING! This film director wants to 'spit' on PV Sindhu's achievement in Rio Olympics
- Prakash Javadekar commits a blooper, says Jawaharlal Nehru, Sardar Patel, Subhas Chandra Bose were hanged