One dies of suspected swine flu, five more test positive
Rajkot: A 37-year old person admitted to Civil Hospital here with swine flu symptoms died on Saturday even as five more persons tested positive for the H1N1 virus, hospital sources said.
Yusuf Ahemad, a native of Junagadh, was admitted to Rajkot Civil hospital last night with swine flu symptoms, sources said.
His blood sample was sent for lab testing and the report was yet to be received but the patient died this morning, they said.
Meanwhile, five persons, including two women, tested positive for H1N1 virus today, taking the total number of patients to have tested positive to 18 this month, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days