One dies of suspected swine flu, five more test positive
Rajkot: A 37-year old person admitted to Civil Hospital here with swine flu symptoms died on Saturday even as five more persons tested positive for the H1N1 virus, hospital sources said.
Yusuf Ahemad, a native of Junagadh, was admitted to Rajkot Civil hospital last night with swine flu symptoms, sources said.
His blood sample was sent for lab testing and the report was yet to be received but the patient died this morning, they said.
Meanwhile, five persons, including two women, tested positive for H1N1 virus today, taking the total number of patients to have tested positive to 18 this month, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Video alert - Lisa Haydon, Jacqueline Fernandez fight like Tom and Jerry!
- Discussing Apple's request for FDI rules waiver: Sitharaman
- Nirmala Sitharaman recommends raising tax holiday for start-ups
- Blasted by Twitterati, Tanmay Bhat hits back with 'Advani ke budhape' tweet; deletes it mins after posting
- Alan Pulido: Mexican footballer kidnapping sets off massive manhunt