Over 15 tonne red sander wood seized in Kutch
Kutch: Over 15 tonnes of red sander wood,
worth over Rs 15 crore, was seized from a warehouse in
Gandhidham town of the district, police said on Friday.
Acting on a tip-off, a raid was conducted late last night
at the warehouse in Gadpadar village on the outskirts of
Gandhidham where the police found over 15 tonnes of red sander
wood, they said.
The warehouse was given on lease to a Delhi-based company
by its owner. The Customs and the Directorate of Revenue
Intelligence officials have been informed about the seizure,
the police said.
A case has been registered and further investigation is
on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!