Pak vessel with 17 crew members caught off Guj coast
Ahmedabad: A Pakistani vessel with 17 crew members on board was today caught by the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) for straying in Indian Maritime boundary, officials said.
The vessel was caught off Jakhau coast in Kutch district by ICG ship Sankalp during patrolling, they said.
The vessel and crew have been brought to Porbandar and will be handed over to police for further interrogation, ICG officials said.
They will also be interrogated by the state and central intelligence agencies.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump