Pak vessel with 17 crew members caught off Guj coast
Ahmedabad: A Pakistani vessel with 17 crew members on board was today caught by the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) for straying in Indian Maritime boundary, officials said.
The vessel was caught off Jakhau coast in Kutch district by ICG ship Sankalp during patrolling, they said.
The vessel and crew have been brought to Porbandar and will be handed over to police for further interrogation, ICG officials said.
They will also be interrogated by the state and central intelligence agencies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video