People feel BJP can save sinking ship of the nation: Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau
Ahmedabad: Addressing Vijay Vishwas Sneh Sammelan across six Lok Sabha constituencies of Gujarat on November 11, Narendra Modi said that at a time when the entire nation was rallying behind the BJP, the responsibility of the party workers was greater.
He also said that the excitement of the BJP karyakartas was increasing and they felt that they could give a lot to the nation.
“The excitement of our karyakartas is increasing. Our karyakarta feels that he or she can give a lot to the nation. This sneh milan is a very satvic programme but see how many karyakartas have gathered. It shows we have taken the right direction. I congratulate everyone working for the organisation. You are doing wonderful work,” he said.
The Gujarat Chief Minister added that the common people had faith in the BJP and they felt that if there was someone who could save the sinking ship of the nation it was the BJP.
“Trust is the key. Common people have faith in the BJP and they feel that if there is someone who can save the sinking ship of our nation it is the BJP. And we cannot disappoint them. We have to devote ourselves to fulfilling the aspirations of the people,” he said.
The seats from whom Modi addressed karyakartas were Kheda, Anand, Kutch, Patan, Mehsana and Sabarkantha, as per his official blog site. He also urged the party workers Karyakartas to embrace latest technology. He said, “Organisation + technology, we should think on these lines. It is due to technology that I can interact with you many you and I am really happy to be able to do so.”
He also maintained that General Elections in 2014 was not an ordinary election but an opportunity of Gujarat gaurav and to achieve success, the party workers must begin from the polling booth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh