People feel BJP can save sinking ship of the nation: Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau
Ahmedabad: Addressing Vijay Vishwas Sneh Sammelan across six Lok Sabha constituencies of Gujarat on November 11, Narendra Modi said that at a time when the entire nation was rallying behind the BJP, the responsibility of the party workers was greater.
He also said that the excitement of the BJP karyakartas was increasing and they felt that they could give a lot to the nation.
“The excitement of our karyakartas is increasing. Our karyakarta feels that he or she can give a lot to the nation. This sneh milan is a very satvic programme but see how many karyakartas have gathered. It shows we have taken the right direction. I congratulate everyone working for the organisation. You are doing wonderful work,” he said.
The Gujarat Chief Minister added that the common people had faith in the BJP and they felt that if there was someone who could save the sinking ship of the nation it was the BJP.
“Trust is the key. Common people have faith in the BJP and they feel that if there is someone who can save the sinking ship of our nation it is the BJP. And we cannot disappoint them. We have to devote ourselves to fulfilling the aspirations of the people,” he said.
The seats from whom Modi addressed karyakartas were Kheda, Anand, Kutch, Patan, Mehsana and Sabarkantha, as per his official blog site. He also urged the party workers Karyakartas to embrace latest technology. He said, “Organisation + technology, we should think on these lines. It is due to technology that I can interact with you many you and I am really happy to be able to do so.”
He also maintained that General Elections in 2014 was not an ordinary election but an opportunity of Gujarat gaurav and to achieve success, the party workers must begin from the polling booth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed