People voted for me because I delivered: Narendra Modi
Chennai: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday said he was re-elected by the people for his development initiatives and any government which fails to do so will be shown the exit.
"I can proudly say BJP has been working for development and the people of Gujarat have therefore given us successive mandates," Modi said addressing party supporters at the airport.
Modi claimed people are `dejected` with the ruling UPA.
He charged the Congress-led UPA with corruption and not delivering on development agenda and warned that people may vote out the party in the ensuing Parliamentary polls.
Paying rich tributes to AIADMK founder and former Chief Minister M G Ramachandran on his 96th birth anniversary, Modi who was on a personal visit here, said the leader had brought joy to the lives of many people by his welfare schemes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read