PM should clarify his stand on 2G scam: Modi
Bardoli: In the backdrop of the
Supreme Court scrapping 122 2G licenses, Gujarat Chief
Minister Narendra Modi Monday appealed to Prime Minister
Manmohan Singh to break his silence on the spectrum scam.
"Prime Minister should clarify his stand in Rs 1.76
lakh crore 2G scam. If he is not able to do so then he should
put down his papers in the larger interest of democracy," Modi
said after observing a day-long Sadbhavna fast here in Surat
The Chief Minister also accused opponents of seeking
votes on the plank of vote bank politics.
"Development is the sole remedy for resolving every
problem of country. Gujarat is the first state in the country
where our government fights every election on the issue of
development, while others fight elections on vote bank
strategy (sic)," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!