Police fire in air in Vadodara district
Vadodara: The police on Tuesday fired four
rounds in air after a mob of tribals pelted stones on the
police station located at Ghoghamba village, about 100 kms
from here, police said.
The mob had rushed to the police station demanding
release of tribals arrested from Rameshwar village yesterday
on charges of illegally cultivating the government owned
forest land, they said.
Nobody was injured in the firing, police said, adding
nine tribals have been arrested in connection with the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug