Power failure in Saurashtra and Kutch
Rajkot: Most parts of the Saurashtra and
Kutch region witnessed power failure on the second consecutive
day, following a major electricity fault, Paschim Gujarat Vij
Company Limited (PGVCL) sources said.
The power failure was caused due to the major technical
faults developed in four lines of 440 kv. PGVCL claimed that
the power supply was restored after six hours.
Even on Monday, residents in these areas witnessed a
power cut for nearly two hours, supposedly due to the
reduction in humidity in the atmosphere, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit consequence: British thaali may give Indian lady's finger a miss
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside
- WATCH: Harbhajan Singh was up against a wrestler...See What Happened Next...
- After NSG setback, India joins Missile Technology Control Regime as full member; China awaits membership
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut legal tussle: Everything will come out soon, says actor