Power failure in Saurashtra and Kutch
Rajkot: Most parts of the Saurashtra and
Kutch region witnessed power failure on the second consecutive
day, following a major electricity fault, Paschim Gujarat Vij
Company Limited (PGVCL) sources said.
The power failure was caused due to the major technical
faults developed in four lines of 440 kv. PGVCL claimed that
the power supply was restored after six hours.
Even on Monday, residents in these areas witnessed a
power cut for nearly two hours, supposedly due to the
reduction in humidity in the atmosphere, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?