Power failure in Saurashtra and Kutch
Rajkot: Most parts of the Saurashtra and
Kutch region witnessed power failure on the second consecutive
day, following a major electricity fault, Paschim Gujarat Vij
Company Limited (PGVCL) sources said.
The power failure was caused due to the major technical
faults developed in four lines of 440 kv. PGVCL claimed that
the power supply was restored after six hours.
Even on Monday, residents in these areas witnessed a
power cut for nearly two hours, supposedly due to the
reduction in humidity in the atmosphere, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29