Pre-monsoon showers lash Ahmednagar; two killed
Ahmednagar: Two persons were killed in
rain-related incidents as heavy pre-monsoon showers lashed the
city and parts of this Western Maharashtra district, police
sources said today.
The rain, accompanied by stormy wind and hail stones
at some places, caused damage to the houses yesterday. Trees
were also uprooted at several places.
A 28-year-old farmer was killed in lightning strike in
Pathardi taluka. A 19-year-old student died in Deolali Pravara
when he was hit by a signboard which fell on him due to high
winds, they said.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- US President Barack Obama hosts jazz concert at `Blues House`
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm