Pre-monsoon showers lash Ahmednagar; two killed
Ahmednagar: Two persons were killed in
rain-related incidents as heavy pre-monsoon showers lashed the
city and parts of this Western Maharashtra district, police
sources said today.
The rain, accompanied by stormy wind and hail stones
at some places, caused damage to the houses yesterday. Trees
were also uprooted at several places.
A 28-year-old farmer was killed in lightning strike in
Pathardi taluka. A 19-year-old student died in Deolali Pravara
when he was hit by a signboard which fell on him due to high
winds, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fans bamboozled! John Cena posts Virat Kohli's picture on official instagram account, no reason cited
- India receives $5.34 billion FDI in April-May
- Tom Hiddleston ''supporting'' Taylor Swift in her feud with Kimye Kardashian
- SBI associates' staff will not be affected by merger: Arun Jaitley
- New study to explore sexual differences in social stress