Pre-monsoon showers lash Ahmednagar; two killed
Ahmednagar: Two persons were killed in
rain-related incidents as heavy pre-monsoon showers lashed the
city and parts of this Western Maharashtra district, police
sources said today.
The rain, accompanied by stormy wind and hail stones
at some places, caused damage to the houses yesterday. Trees
were also uprooted at several places.
A 28-year-old farmer was killed in lightning strike in
Pathardi taluka. A 19-year-old student died in Deolali Pravara
when he was hit by a signboard which fell on him due to high
winds, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence