Rahul Gandhi to join youth Cong `Vikas Khoj Yatra` in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi will walk with Gujarat Congress`s `Vikas Khoj Yatra` on Saturday.
"Rahul Gandhi will join the Youth Congress yatra at Bardoli in Surat district and walk with the workers for five km," state Congress spokesperson Manish Doshi said.
He will also address a rally at Bardoli, Doshi said.
The yatra started from here on January 18 and will cover 500 km on in 23 days, passing through nine Lok Sabha constituencies.
The objective is to `verify development claims` of the Narendra Modi government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje