Rahul Gandhi to join youth Cong `Vikas Khoj Yatra` in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi will walk with Gujarat Congress`s `Vikas Khoj Yatra` on Saturday.
"Rahul Gandhi will join the Youth Congress yatra at Bardoli in Surat district and walk with the workers for five km," state Congress spokesperson Manish Doshi said.
He will also address a rally at Bardoli, Doshi said.
The yatra started from here on January 18 and will cover 500 km on in 23 days, passing through nine Lok Sabha constituencies.
The objective is to `verify development claims` of the Narendra Modi government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video