Rahul Gandhi to join youth Cong `Vikas Khoj Yatra` in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi will walk with Gujarat Congress`s `Vikas Khoj Yatra` on Saturday.
"Rahul Gandhi will join the Youth Congress yatra at Bardoli in Surat district and walk with the workers for five km," state Congress spokesperson Manish Doshi said.
He will also address a rally at Bardoli, Doshi said.
The yatra started from here on January 18 and will cover 500 km on in 23 days, passing through nine Lok Sabha constituencies.
The objective is to `verify development claims` of the Narendra Modi government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!