Rahul Gandhi to meet salt pan workers before Balasinor rally
Ahmedabad: In a change in itinerary for his March 11 visit to Gujarat, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will make a stopover at Rann of Kutch to meet salt pan workers before leaving for his rally in Balasinor.
Rahul wants to understand the problems of salt pan workers in Surendranagar district, Gujarat Pradesh Congress Committee said in an announcement here today.
"The issue of salt pan workers was always Rahul Gandhi`s priority list. To understand their pain, Rahul will visit them at Patdi and Kharaghoda villages of Surendrangar at around 11 am and then leave for Balasinor, where he will address a rally at around 1 pm," GPCC spokesperson Manish Doshi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam